Your Ad Here!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My 5 favorite books on writing

As part of the WordCount Blogathon 2011, there is a theme day. Today's theme is "My 5 favorite books on writing." What are my 5 favorite books on writing? I'm not sure I can recommend just five. Once excellent resource for children to learn writing is the Writing Srands books. They make writing fun with thought-provoking assignments.

In addition to this, a friend who is also a writer published this blog entry on Goodblogs:

For Those Of Us Who Never Took A College Writing Class - And Those Of Us Who Have!

The post has some excellent links to great writing advice. And, if you like her post, give her a vote for a Good Blog. Just click on the up arrow in the upper left corner of the blog. First, you have to be logged in as a member of Goodblogs, but this is fast and easy with just an entry of your email and a password to use on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment