- It provides 50+ UPF sun protection
- Protects baby from wind and chill on colder days.
- Serves as a mosquito or insect net.
- It works great with newborns through approximately age 4
- It is a universal fit
- It is made out of breathable fabric
- Mom can catch a sneak-a-peek through the front zipper
- It has a 2-in-1 blackout blind and a full sunshade
- It provides black-out from the sun so baby can sleep or a zip-down window, on the dual layer fabric, for baby to look out while still being shaded from the sun.
- It works great while traveling. It is portable inside the mesh drawstring storage bag, and it helps to keep baby’s sleep routine undisturbed.
- It has a top zipper (at stroller handles) to allow you to quickly check on baby.
Monday, April 8, 2013
A couple months ago, I received a SnoozeShade Plus stroller shade for review. I was excited to put it to the test, but the weather decided to hang onto winter and early spring snowfall making it difficult to get out and go for a walk.
Last week, spring finally sprung in my town. First on my order of business was to take a walk around the lake and try out the SnoozeShade Plus.
I had read the reviews and the product description, but I was extremely impressed as I pulled the SnoozeShade Plus out of the package to see first-hand what it was like.
It was neatly tucked away inside a pull-close mesh bag for storage. I was really pleased to see that the Velcro closures were covered in the packaging to protect them from snagging the shade. This immediately won me over with excitement, as I get so annoyed when this wonderful invention of Velcro snags an otherwise perfectly wonderful garment or item.
I pulled out the SnoozeShade Plus and opened it up to find that it has several loops to fit around just about any stroller, though will not fit on a double-width hood of a double stroller. It will, however, fit on a single-hooded/kid in a row style of double stroller. There are plenty of Velcro-looped straps to get the best fit. If you don’t use all of the straps, just tuck them away..
It is designed with baby and mom in mind.
The SnoozeShade is sold as:
SnoozeShade Original ($34.99)
SnoozeShade Plus ($49.99)
SnoozeShade for Infant Carriers ($29.99)
SnoozeShade for Playards ($99.99)
They are available online at www.snoozeshadeusa.com. You can also “like” them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this product in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.