Your Ad Here!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

WordCount Blogathon


I'm not sure what I have done. But, I registered not one, but 2 blogs to take part in the WordCount Blogathon 2011. It will be my first year. And, this is officially my first entry since it is after midnight on May 1 now. I love to write, and love to connect with other bloggers. The purpose of my starting this particular blog was to share educational ideas. I hope I can successfully do that. In addition to this, I have written a children's book that I may present soon. And, my son has written a book which impresses his dear old mom. He is now working on his 2nd, and he is only 10. Perhaps I will reveal that as well. I wonder where this blogathon will take me. But, one thing can be certain, I will be writing my fingers off throughout the month of may with this WordCount Blogathon 2011. I hope it is enjoyable to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment