Your Ad Here!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Learning About Japan For Kids


What do you know about Japan? With all the recent events in Japan, I started thinking about Japan. What do I actually know about the country and what my kids know? Or, I should say what they don't know. Geography has never been my strong point, so teaching it to my children is - well, interesting. Without a globe, your guess is as good as mine on many regions of this world. But, I found there are some things I know. And, what I don't know I can learn and teach my kids. In case you're like me and want to know more about Japan, here's some sites I found helpful:

5 Facts About Japan For Children

Kids Web Japan

Time For Kids - Japan

Enjoy the new discoveries you'll learn from these sites. And, Sayonara (Goodbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment