Your Ad Here!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Big Universe Learning Is A Great Place To Read And Learn To Write

I just found out about a site I'm very excited about. I'm planning on signing up for the 14 day free trial period for sure. After that, I'm sure I'm going to love it. I showed it to my 10 year old son who recently wrote his own book. He's very excited about the ability the site offers to write and illustrate his own books.

As the mom, I'm very excited about the opportunity of all the books that can be read right there on line. Science? no problem! History - They've got you covered. English, reading, etc. It's all there. It looks like there are tons of books from which to choose.

I'm very excited about this, and it seems to be affordable too. There are different plans depending on whether it is for a school, a classroom or personal/home use. I'm looking at the home use, and hope to report that I've had a great experience and have purchased it after 14 days.

Here's the link - Check it out and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment