Your Ad Here!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Draw Plus Science Book Teaches Through The Art Of Drawing

Learn Science while drawing art.  Another wonderful book in this “Draw Plus” line of books.  Draw Plus Science by Freddie Levin, published by Peel Productions, Inc.,  is a 64-page fun way to enhance science studies by using art.

My children love this hands-on approach to learning scientific facts.  And, of course, my elephant-loving daughter was drawn to the elephants.





The book is filled with more than 200 drawings and full color illustrations throughout the book.  It is intended for children age 6 and up.  My six-year-old loved it, but so did my 10 and 12 year olds.  I wish I could teach every subject like this every day

Shhhh!  Don’t tell your child they are really learning because they won’t realize the enormous amount of information that is filling their head full of knowledge while they think they are doing nothing more than creating through the art of drawing.  While your child is drawing, he or she is also learning about scientific observation and facts about classification, life cycles, seasons, measuring, recording, variety in nature, climates, inherited traits as well as characteristics of organisms. 

The book is available at area bookstores or your local library.  If it’s not there, ask for it as it would be a sweet addition to any learning collection.  Find it also online at drawbooks.com.

Disclaimer:  I received a copy of this book to my delight in exchange only for my honest review.  I received no other compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment